We believe . . .
- In one true God, the Creator of heaven and earth, the Sustainer of all things; eternally existent in three Persons: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
- In the deity of Jesus Christ, the Son of God.
- We believe that He was supernaturally conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary, lived a perfect, sinless life and died on the cross for the sins of mankind.
- He arose from the dead, appeared to many in His glorified body, ascended to heaven and will return to earth in power and glory.
- We believe that marriage is the foundation of family life, and that God’s design for marriage is a relationship where both husband and wife are committed to loving and caring for one another for a lifetime.
- We believe children are a gift from God, and thrive best in a home where both mother and father are committed to raising them with love, intention, and care.
- We believe sex is given by God as an expression of love to be shared and enjoyed exclusively between a husband and wife (i.e. a man and a woman)
- We believe that Christians have a responsibility to promote truth and social policy that improves the strength and health of the family, as God designed.
- And we believe that parents should aspire to model for their children how to humbly follow the teachings and spirit of Jesus at home and in the community.